Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Viva Pinata Help - Tips

I have a few pointers for those playing Viva Pinata...

1. Make your sour pinatas into residents (taming them) when they appear. You will get the sour tower piece for free once they become a resident. I paid for 5 pieces of the tower before I discovered this. When trying to tame your sours watch them while they are in your garden. He could drop sour candy that you'll need to smash so have your shovel handy. But if you don't have everything you need to make the sour a resident. You can hit it one time with the shovel to stun it while you get what you need.

1. Sour Shelly Bean - Appears in level 4, Visits in level 5. Tame him by putting out an apple seed for him to eat.

2. Sour Sherbat - Appears in level 9, Visits in level 10. Tame him by growing a pumpkin and then getting it tinkered by Bart's Exchange into a jack-o-lantern for him to eat.

For more tips: Subscribe to my newsletter. It's free and I promise I won't sell or share your information with anyone!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: