Thursday, May 03, 2007

Xbox 360 Addiction and Achievement Points

I have to admit I am getting addicted to the xbox 360. Yesterday, I had some free time so I decided to check out a trial version of Viva Pinata. It turns out it is nothing like I thought.

It's a simulation game where you have to grow a garden and maintain it. There are several species of pinatas that you can attract to your garden. Once they decide to become residents in the garden you name them. You can romance them to reproduce and more. There are different characters in the game that help you out. There is a doctor for when your pinatas residents get sick. You can sell your plants to the lady in the village. There is a builder that will build houses for your residents. There is so much to do in the game. It is far from boring.


I ended up playing for over three hours. Now, I've decided I like it so much that I'm going to buy it. Since they don't have Sims on Xbox 360 yet. I'll play Viva Pinata instead. I really like it. Plus, the kids can play it. So, many 360 games are violent fighting games and there aren't many family games for the younger crowd. So, I'm glad that I found a game we can all play when we want to relax. Plus, we can get lots of achievement points for our family gamer score!

No comments: